Denture Stabilisation Clinic
Solutions for loose dentures
Our Surrey based denture stabilisation clinic offers denture wearers the chance to learn about dental implants and the numerous lifestyle benefits they offer. The close working relationship of Implant Dentist Krish Bhatia and Clinical Dental Technician Bill Sharpling ensures predictable implant placement and precise treatment outcomes. Together they offer the most innovative solutions to stabilise loose dentures involving as little as two dental implants.
Innovations and teamwork
Dentist Krish Bhatia, holds a Masters Degree in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics and in 2008 achieved his Membership in Restorative Dentistry (MRD) from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, specialising in Prosthodontics. He is fully experienced in all aspects of implant, fixed and removable dentures.
Krish is also a senior clinical researcher for the University of Edinburgh and honorary specialist in Prosthodontics at the Edinburgh Dental Institute where he is committed to the postgraduate training of Dentists from new graduates through to master's degree students. Combining Krish's expert surgical knowledge with the skills of our Clinical Dental Technician, Bill Sharpling ensures the highest standards in treatment for denture patients who require dental implants.
- Joint consultation with an Implant Dentist* and a Changing Faces® Clinical Dental Technician
- Treatment by two highly experienced and expert dental professionals
- Next generation denture teeth made from highly durable and natural looking biomaterials
*The Implant Dentist is responsible for prescribing the treatment and treatment planning.
Advantages of Changing Faces® implant retained dentures include:
- A stable and secure fit of your dentures to your gums
- Improved taste and speech with less denture base
- A bite comparable to your own natural teeth
- Restored chewing ability with greater enjoyment of food
- Improved digestion and well being
- Less denture base covering the roof of your mouth