Denture stabilisation clinic Harborne
Experience and teamwork
Our denture stabilisation clinic in Harborne offers denture wearers the chance to learn about dental implants and the numerous lifestyle benefits they can offer denture wearers. By working together, Dentist Anna McDonagh and Clinical Dental Technician Marc Northover can offer the innovative solutions to stabilise loose dentures involving as little as two dental implants. Digital treatment planning ensures predictable implant placement and precise treatment outcomes.
Innovative solutions for loose dentures
Dentist Anna McDonagh has a combination of dental experience and a special interest in oral surgery. Combining her expert knowledge with the skills of our Clinical Dental Technician, Marc Northover, ensures the highest standards in treatment for denture patients who require dental implants.
By working together they offer permanent fixed teeth which uses a minimum of four dental implants in either the upper or lower jaw to hold a complete set of fixed or removable denture components in place, a treatment that is possible to achieve in just one day.
- Joint consultation with our Dentist* Anna McDonagh and Changing Faces® Clinical Dental Technician Marc Northover
- Treatment by two highly experienced and expert dental professionals
- Next generation denture teeth made from highly durable and natural looking biomaterials
*Our Dentist is responsible for prescribing the implant treatment and treatment planning.
Advantages of Changing Faces® implant retained dentures include:
- A stable and secure fit of your dentures to your gums
- Improved taste and speech with less denture base
- A bite comparable to your own natural teeth
- Restored chewing ability with greater enjoyment of food
- Improved digestion and well being
- Less denture base covering the roof of your mouth