Changing Faces Cornwall denture stabilisation clinic
Expert advice from an experienced team
Implant services from Changing Faces® combine the skill of an experienced clinical team with technical know-how from one of the South West’s leading clinical dental technicians.
Our implantology team works with clinical dental technician Andrew Taylor to bring our Cornwall patients the latest implant innovations.
Our experienced denture stabilisation team ensures predictable implant placement and precise treatment outcomes.
They provide you with the healthy, attractive and long-lasting solution that make your new dentures feel more secure. A complete set of lower dentures can be stabilised with just two dental implants.
Andrew Taylor, the clinical dental technician at Changing Faces® Cornwall, has carefully selected a team who share his passion for outstanding patient care.
With more than 40 years of experience, Andrew is one of the UK’s longest-serving and most successful dental technicians. His training includes postgraduate study with the George Brown College of Toronto, Canada.
Andrew is the director of Zenith Dental Laboratory - one of the UK’s leading centres for implant production.
Andrew is the recipient of several prestigious accolades including Outstanding Achievement award from George Brown College and Best Multiple Implant at the National Aesthetic Dentistry Awards in 2016.
At Changing faces, Andrew works with a highly skilled implantology team to bring patients life-changing results with implanted dentures.
- A joint consultation with an Implant Dentist* and Changing Faces® Clinical Dental Technician Andrew Taylor
- Receive your treatment from a highly experienced team of dental professionals
- Receive next-generation teeth made from highly durable and natural-looking biomaterials
*The Implant Dentist is responsible for prescribing the treatment and treatment planning.
Advantages of Changing Faces® implant retained dentures include:
- A stable and secure fit of your dentures to your gums
- Improved taste and speech with less denture base
- A bite comparable to your natural teeth
- Restored chewing ability with greater enjoyment of food
- Improved digestion and wellbeing
- Less denture base covering the roof of your mouth