Changing Faces® Wimbledon Denture Stabilisation Clinic
Providing Patients with an Exceptional Experience
Our Clinical Dental Technician has a wealth of experience in the restorative techniques involved in creating implant retained dentures. At Changing Faces®, our CDT’s vast knowledge in Dental Technology is combined with the excellent skills of our Implant Dentist, offering a truly innovative solution to patients looking for an alternative to loose dentures.
Permanent, fixed teeth
By combining their skills and expertise, our team offer implant assisted dentures as an alternative to loose teeth or loose dentures to restore both functionality and aesthetics. They can provide the outstanding solution of fixed teeth. During this procedure, a full arch of unhealthy or missing teeth can be replaced by a dental implants and a fixed bridge, all in just one day. This ground-breaking solution is called Same Day Teeth.
- Next generation dentures made with biomaterials that are look perfectly natural and are extremely durable
- Treatment carried out by two vastly skilled and experienced dental professionals
The advantages of Changing Faces® Wimbledon implant retained dentures:
- Less denture base covering the roof of your mouth
- A stable fit – dentures will feel secure on your gums
- Improved digestion
- Improved wellbeing
- Improved speech and taste
- Chewing ability will be restored and you will experience greater enjoyment of food
- A bite comparable to natural teeth