Changing Faces® Warwick Denture Stabilisation Clinic
Outstanding provision of care and service
Changing Faces® denture stabilisation clinics operate in carefully selected dental practices. We only work with experienced implant dentists who share our commitment to patient care and wellbeing and who are committed to providing the best possible service for our clients.
Our Warwick denture stabilisation clinic offers a combination of innovative techniques and tried and tested methods. Clinical Dental Technician, Spencer Greening, works in partnership with Implant Dentist Marcus Gambroudes to provide patients with bone anchored solutions to their loose dentures. These include implant assisted dentures or permanent, fixed arches of teeth.
Amazing results and innovative solutions
Changing Faces® patients have the benefit of the input of both Spencer and Marcus. Both have vast experience and a commitment to achieving perfection. Clients can rest assured that they are in the best possible hands. The Warwick clinic provides a personalised and professional service for all patients.
- Joint consultation with Clinical Dental Technician Spencer and leading Implant Dentist Marcus
- Treatment from two experienced professionals, both of whom have excellent reputations
- Access to next generation treatments made from high grade durable and natural looking materials
- Access to a unique combination of skills
Dental implants: time to say goodbye to ill-fitting and loose dentures
Dental implants are small screws made from titanium. They are designed to replace the root portion of a missing tooth. They are a very effective treatment that can put a stop to the problems faced by denture wearers. Implants are fixed into the jawbone and used to secure dentures in place. Just four implants can support an entire arch of non-removable fixed teeth, or two can be used to secure a full lower denture in place.
Implant assisted dentures
Benefits of Changing Faces® implant assisted dentures include:
- Stable and secure fit with greatly improved comfort
- Improved sense of taste and improved speech
- Secure when you bite
- Less denture base over the roof of the mouth
- Improved chewing ability, which aids digestion
Permanent fixed teeth
By working as a team, Marcus and Spencer are able to offer Same Day Teeth, an innovative treatment that enables patients to enjoy their new smile immediately. This treatment uses a minimum of four dental implants to support an entire arch of new teeth, so there is no need to worry about loose or badly fitting dentures. Patients can enjoy an amazing new smile in just one day! This technique is sometimes referred to as All-on-4™, teeth in a day or same day smile.
Benefits of Changing Faces® permanent fixed teeth include:
- The new arch of teeth can be cared for and cleaned just like natural teeth
- You will no longer have to remove your denture at night time or after eating
- The complete arch of teeth fits the natural contours of your mouth with no palate and feels like a complete set of natural teeth
- No compromise on taste as the complete upper arch of teeth doesn’t cover the roof of your mouth
- Your bite force is increased greatly, so you can enjoy the foods couldn’t eat before
- Taste your food more and choose from a wider choice of food for a healthier lifestyle
- Treatment can be completed in single one day with an immediate loading concept that avoids multiple procedures