Changing Faces Sussex Denture Stabilisation Clinic
Improve your chewing ability and denture comfort
Our Sussex based denture stabilisation clinic offers denture wearers the chance to learn about dental implants and the numerous lifestyle benefits they can offer denture wearers. By working together, Implant Dentist Ross Dybrough and Clinical Dental Technician Sandra Davey Snuggs, offer proven, reliable and straight forward solutions that involve the use of dental implants to stabilise dentures.
Complete dentures can be uncomfortable when patients bite firmly. Changing Faces® implant retained dentures transfer bite forces to the underlying bone, with no pain or pressure to the gums. They will improve your ability to chew food and the restricted diet you have as a denture wearer will be gone forever. A more varied diet will provide you with better nutritional value leaving you feeling healthier and happier. Your implant retained dentures will make eating with friends a pleasure again.
Innovative solutions with predictable results
Studies have proven that even as little as two dental implants in the lower jaw can significantly help with the many social and physical limitations experienced by complete denture wearers.
Dentist Ross Drybrough, has extensive experience in the use of dental implants for denture stablisation. Combining this expert knowledge with the skills of our Clinical Dental Technician, the clinic offers new standards in treatment for denture patients who require dental implants.
- Joint consultation with an Implant Dentist* and a Changing Faces® Clinical Dental Technician
- Receive your treatment from two highly experienced and expert dental professionals
- The next generation denture teeth made from highly durable and natural looking biomaterials
- A unique combination of expertise
*The Implant Dentist is responsible for prescribing the treatment and treatment planning.
Advantages of Changing Faces® implant retained dentures include:
- A stable and secure fit of your dentures to your gums
- Improved taste and speech with less denture base
- A bite comparable to your own natural teeth
- Restored chewing ability with greater enjoyment of food
- Improved digestion and well being
- Less denture base covering the roof of your mouth