Changing Faces Nottingham denture stabilisation clinic
Exceptional results and lifestyle benefits
At our Nottingham based denture stabilisation clinic Implant Dentist Kalpesh Bohara and our Clinical Dental Technician Jamie Wright produce truly exceptional results for each patient. Combining in-depth experience in the fields of implantology and denture fabrication, they create and fit dentures to dental implants in a state-of-the-art denture stabilisation clinic. Here, they deliver the Changing Faces® standards in care and craftsmanship. During professional consultations denture wearers can learn about dental implants and the numerous lifestyle benefits they can offer. Studies have proven that as little as two dental implants in the lower jaw can significantly help with the many social and physical limitations experienced by complete denture wearers.
Changing Faces® implant retained dentures will make eating with friends a pleasure again by improving your ability to chew food also allowing for a more varied diet that offers better nutritional value leaving you feeling healthier and happier.
Professional service built on expert knowledge
Highly qualified Implant Dentist, Kalpesh Bohara's postgraduate qualifications include a Diploma in Implant Dentistry and a certificate in Advanced Restorative Dentistry from the world renowned Eastman Dental Institute. Kalpesh is experienced in advanced surgical and implant dentistry including bone grafting and sinus lifts for patients that may need it. He also offers sedation for anxious patients and is proud to be a dental phobia certified Dentist.
- Joint consultation with an Implant Dentist* Kalpesh Bohara and Clinical Dental Technician Jamie Wright. Receive your treatment from two highly experienced clinicians
- Next generation denture teeth made from highly durable and natural looking biomaterials
*The Implant Dentist is responsible for prescribing the treatment and treatment planning.
Advantages of Changing Faces® implant retained dentures include:
- A stable and secure fit of your dentures to your gums
- Improved taste and speech with less denture base
- A bite comparable to your own natural teeth
- Restored chewing ability with greater enjoyment of food
- Improved digestion and well being
- Less denture base covering the roof of your mouth