Changing Faces® Manchester Denture Stabilisation Clinic
Exceptional standards and experience
Changing Faces® denture stabilisation clinics only operate in carefully selected dental practices. Every Implant Dentist with whom we work shares the Changing Faces® vision and is dedicated to providing an exceptional level of care. Our Manchester based denture stabilisation clinic offers innovative solutions using proven and successful concepts. Our clinical dental team work to provide patients with implant retained dentures that look and feel like natural teeth.
Exceptional results with innovative solutions
Combining the expert knowledge of a Dentist experienced in dental implants and technical know-how of a Clinical Dental Technician, the Manchester denture stabilisation clinic offers a unique and exciting collaboration that we believe improves the service and level of care you experience as a denture wearer.
- Joint consultation with a Dentist* and Clinical Dental Technician
- Receive your treatment from two highly experienced and expert dental professionals
- The next generation denture teeth made from highly durable and natural looking biomaterials
- A unique combination of expertise
*The Dentist is responsible for prescribing the treatment and treatment planning.
As little as two dental implants in your lower jaw can be used to retain a complete denture. Dental implants will help you overcome the many social and physical limitations you may be experiencing as a complete denture wearer by making your dentures more secure.
Your complete dentures are attached to your new artificial roots, providing you with greater stability than ever before.
Combining the expert knowledge of an Dentist with the skills of a Clinical Dental Technician, the clinic offers fixed teeth in a day, a technique which uses a minimum of four dental implants in either the upper or lower jaws to secure a full arch of denture components permanently in place.
Advantages of Changing Faces® implant retained dentures include:
- A stable and secure fit of your dentures to your gums
- Improved taste and speech with less denture base
- A bite comparable to your own natural teeth
- Restored chewing ability with greater enjoyment of food
- Improved digestion and well being
- Less denture base covering the roof of your mouth