Changing Faces® Cheshire Denture Stabilisation Clinic
Exceptional standards and experience
Changing Faces® denture stabilisation clinics only operate in carefully selected dental practices. Every Dentist with whom we work shares the Changing Faces® vision and is dedicated to providing an exceptional level of care. Our Cheshire based denture stabilisation clinic is within Kiss Dental, Altrincham where you will find innovative solutions using the most proven and successful concepts in implant dentistry. Cheshire's award winning Clinical Dental Technician, Steven Bradburn, works alongside Implant Dentist, Kailesh Solanki, to provide patients with implant retained full dentures that are comparable to the look and feel of natural teeth.
Exceptional results with innovative solutions
Combining the expert knowledge of an Dentist and technical know-how of a Clinical Dental Technician, the Cheshire based denture stabilisation clinic offers the best of both worlds where we believe this unique and exciting collaboration improves the service and level of care you experience as a denture wearer.
- Joint consultation with a Dentist* and a Clinical Dental Technician
- Receive your treatment from two highly experienced and expert dental professionals
- The next generation denture teeth made from highly durable and natural looking biomaterials
- A unique combination of expertise
*The Dentist is responsible for prescribing the treatment and treatment planning.
As little as two dental implants in your lower jaw can be used to retain a complete denture. Dental implants will help you overcome the many social and physical limitations you may be experiencing as a complete denture wearer by making your dentures more secure.
Your complete dentures are attached to your new artificial roots, providing you with greater stability than ever before.
Combining the expert knowledge of a Dentist with the skills of a Clinical Dental Technician, the clinic can offer you dental implants in either the upper or lower jaws to secure a full set of fixed or removable denture components; a treatment that is possible to achieve in just one day.
Advantages of Changing Faces® implant retained dentures include:
- A stable and secure fit of your dentures to your gums
- Improved taste and speech with less denture base
- A bite comparable to your own natural teeth
- Restored chewing ability with greater enjoyment of food
- Improved digestion and well being
- Less denture base covering the roof of your mouth