Denture stabilisation clinic Loughborough
Our Loughborough based denture stabilisation clinic offers patients the opportunity to learn about dental implants and the numerous benefits they offer denture wearers. By working as a team, Implant Dentist Kalpesh Bohara along with a Clinical Dental Technician Jamie Wright offer proven, reliable and straightforward solutions that involve the use of dental implants to stabilise dentures. Combining their expert knowledge means the clinic offers new standards in treatment for denture patients who require dental implants.
- Joint consultation with an Implant Dentist* and a Changing Faces® Clinical Dental Technician
- Receive your treatment from two highly experienced and expert dental professionals
- The next generation denture teeth made from highly durable and natural looking biomaterials
- A unique combination of expertise
*The Implant Dentist is responsible for prescribing the treatment and treatment planning
Experience and Innovation
Highly qualified Implant Dentist Kalpesh Bohara's postgraduate qualifications include a Diploma in Implant Dentistry and a certificate in Advanced Restorative Dentistry from the world renowned Eastman Dental Institute. Kalpesh is experienced in advanced surgical and implant dentistry including bone grafting and sinus lifts for patients that may need it. He also offers sedation for anxious patients and is proud to be a dental phobia certified Dentist.
The Loughborough team can also offer permanent fixed teeth which use a minimum of four dental implants in either the upper or lower jaw to hold a complete set of fixed or removable Changing Faces® denture components in place, a treatment that is possible to achieve in just one day.
Advantages of Changing Faces® implant retained dentures include:
- A stable and secure fit of your dentures to your gums
- Improved taste and speech with less denture base
- A bite comparable to your own natural teeth
- Restored chewing ability with greater enjoyment of food
- Improved digestion and well being
- Less denture base covering the roof of your mouth
- No more sore spots caused by unstable dentures
Studies have proven that even as little as two dental implants in the lower jaw can significantly help with the many social and physical limitations experienced by complete denture wearers.