Changing Faces® Leicester Denture Stabilisation Clinic
Implant Dentist Kalpesh Bohara works closely with Clinical Dental Technician Jamie Wright to provide an effective alternative to loose dentures and failing teeth. Loose lower dentures can be made stable with as little as two dental implants, with studies proving that such a treatment will significantly help complete denture wearers overcome the many limitations they experience by improving the ability to chew food. The restricted diet you have as a denture wearer will be gone forever. A more varied diet will provide you with better nutritional value leaving you feeling healthier and happier.
The very latest innovations
The clinic is committed to providing innovative solutions and effective alternatives to loose dentures. Implant Dentist Kalpesh Bohara's clinical skills and Clinical Dental Technician Jamie Wright’s expertise in denture fabrication, can combine to offer the 'Fixed teeth in day' technique which uses dental implants in either the upper or lower jaw to hold a complete set of fixed or removable denture components in place. This technique enables patients to receive a full fixed arch of non-removable denture teeth, on as few as four dental implants all in the same day.
- Joint consultation with Implant Dentist* Kalpesh Bohara and Clinical Dental Technician Jamie Wright
- Receive your treatment from two highly experienced and expert dental professionals
- The next generation denture teeth made from highly durable and natural looking biomaterials
- A unique combination of expertise
*The Implant Dentist is responsible for prescribing the treatment and treatment planning
Advantages of Changing Faces® implant retained dentures include:
- A stable and secure fit of your dentures to your gums
- Improved taste and speech with less denture base
- A bite comparable to your own natural teeth
- Restored chewing ability with greater enjoyment of food
- Improved digestion and well being
- Less denture base covering the roof of your mouth