Denture stabilisation clinic Gateshead
Our Gateshead based denture stabilisation clinic offers denture wearers the numerous lifestyle benefits of implant-retained dentures. By attending a consultation about dental implants, Implant Dentist Andrew Dixon will explain the clinic’s innovative solutions to stabilise loose dentures. The latest digital treatment planning helps ensure predictable implant placement and precise treatment outcomes.
Andrew Dixon holds a full membership of the Faculty of General Dentistry Practice. He is committed to implant dentistry and has continued his professional development, with a diploma in Implant Dentistry from the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh. He has a particular passion for providing implant retained solutions to patients suffering from ill fitting, uncomfortable dentures.
Ross is a highly experienced dental technician with extensive postgraduate training in Clinical Dental Technology, who previously worked in the military providing prosthetics to soldiers in the UK and Overseas. With his vast skills in dental technology, Ross has provided implant retained solutions as well as his own cosmetic dentures tailored to his patients’ individual needs, in order to restore their smile and the confidence to show it.
- Joint consultation with Implant Dentist* Andrew Dixon and Clinical Dental Technician Ross Chapman
- Receive your treatment from these two highly experienced and expert dental professionals and benefit from a unique combination of expertise
- The use of next generation denture teeth made from highly durable and natural looking biomaterials
*The Implant Dentist, Andrew Dixon, is responsible for prescribing the treatment and treatment planning.
By using dental implants Changing Faces® can help you overcome the social and physical limitations you may experience as a complete denture wearer. Changing Faces® complete dentures retained by as little as two dental implants will provide you with a secure fit of your dentures to your gums.
Advantages of Changing Faces® implant retained dentures include:
- A stable and secure fit of your dentures to your gums
- Improved taste and speech with less denture base
- A bite comparable to your own natural teeth
- Restored chewing ability with greater enjoyment of food
- Improved digestion and well being
- Less denture base covering the roof of your mouth