Changing Faces® Edinburgh, Denture Stabilisation Clinic
At our denture stabilisation clinic, we will utilise the latest technology to secure dentures firmly in place with dental implants. We’ll also be able to offer permanent fixed teeth in a day for those patients who want a non-removable replacement that is close to their natural teeth both functionally and aesthetically.
For all implant placements, digital imaging will be used during treatment planning. This will allow the dental implants to be accurately placed without damaging the nerves and surrounding area.
A team based approach to loose denture problems
We can put an end to the range of physical problems and social issues associated with loose dentures. Stabilisation of your dentures with dental implants can be achieved with only 2 dental implants in the case of the lower jaw and four dental implants in the upper jaw. Certain individuals may need more implants depending on their bone density and anatomy but this will be established during your consultation and diagnostics appointment. This team-based approach will ensure that your final result is as close as nature intended with perfectly fitting secure dentures.
Why choose us for denture stabilisation?
- We use the most innovative and natural looking denture teeth
- Our Changing Faces® denture professionals have provided decades of combined experience
- We use cutting edge technology in all phases of treatment
- Our modern, state of the art clinics have CT scanning facilities
Benefits of Changing Faces® Implant Supported Dentures:
- Similar function to natural teeth
- Improved biting and chewing strength to enjoy the foods you love
- Stable and secure fit with bone-anchored implants
- Comfortable with less denture base, which improves speech and taste
- Renewed confidence that your dentures will not move
Benefits of Changing Faces® permanent fixed teeth
We will also be able to offer a single day treatment called Same Day Teeth at Changing Faces® Edinburgh, which in most cases we can complete during a day-long procedure, hence the name. The treatment is also referred to as All-on-4‚ same day smile, or teeth in a day. At Changing Faces® we have our own unique protocol and techniques to ensure a long-lasting and perfect end result. During this treatment, we will produce and deliver a stable, functional, and aesthetic dental prosthetic that is supported by 4 to 6 dental implants in either the upper or lower jaw.
- Stable and non-removable permanent teeth
- The next best thing to natural teeth
- Does not cover the taste buds on the palate so you can enjoy your food better
- Less bulky and more comfortable than dentures
- Can be brushed and flossed like natural teeth
- No need to remove dentures anymore at bedtime or after meals