Denture stabilisation clinic Bournemouth
Teamwork and Experience
The Changing Faces® clinic in Bournemouth lets patients experience the functional aesthetic and lifestyle benefits of life with stable dentures retained by long-lasting implants. Working alongside specialist oral surgeon Mr Sami Stagnell, Changing Faces’® clinical dental technician Lee Butler provides solutions for stabilising dentures with bone-anchored titanium.
The team uses the latest in digital planning and placement technology to obtain consistently precise and excellent results.
The advantages of implant-retained dentures from The Changing Faces® team include:
- An in-depth dual consultation with clinical dental technician Lee Butler and oral surgeon Mr Sami Stagnell.*
- Treatment planned and carried out by two of the area’s foremost implant experts.
- State-of-the-art, natural looking dentures produced using the highest quality biomaterials
*Oral surgeon Sami Stagnell carries out the procedure and planning.
Implant-assisted dentures from Changing Faces
Our team can secure dentures using just four implants in the upper jaw and two implants in the lower jaw.
Our patients enjoy a host of advantages:
- Improved, diet, chewing function, digestion and health
- No more worries about loose dentures when laughing, talking or eating
- No more forbidden foods
- Less covering on the roof of the mouth means improved comfort and taste
- Improved speech
- Feels just like having permanent fixed teeth again
Our team can now place permanent arches of teeth in a single day. We call this treatment Same Day Teeth. During the procedure, Lee and Sami use 4-6 implants to restore function and aesthetics to both the upper and lower jaws.
Why Same Day Teeth?
- Treatment is complete in a single day
- You no longer need to wear a complete denture or remove your dentures for bedtime and meals
- Improved bite function lets you eat any food
- Same Day Teeth look and feel just like real teeth
- No need for as plastic palate, so taste is greatly improved