Changing Faces® Harley Street, London
Denture Stabilisation Clinics
Implant Dentist Sunny Kaushal, has now been placing dental implants for more than 15 years and has extensive knowledge in implant dentistry. He offers personalised tuition to Dentists starting out in Implant Dentistry and guidance as a Mentor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England Diploma in Implant Dentistry where he was once a graduate himself. Combining his expert knowledge with the skills of our Clinical Dental Technician, Bill Sharpling, ensures the highest standards in implant dentistry for denture patients who require dental implants.
Both clinicians work together to offer permanent fixed teeth as an effective alternative to loose dentures and loose and missing teeth. The technique uses a minimum of four dental implants in either the upper or lower jaw to hold a complete set of fixed or removable denture components in place, a treatment that is possible to achieve in just one day.
- Joint consultation with an Implant Dentist* Sunny Kaushal and Changing Faces® Clinical Dental Technician Bill Sharpling
- Treatment by two highly experienced and expert dental professionals
- Next generation denture teeth made from highly durable and natural looking biomaterials
*The Implant Dentist is responsible for prescribing the treatment and treatment planning.
Advantages of Changing Faces® implant retained dentures include:
- A stable and secure fit of your dentures to your gums
- Improved taste and speech with less denture base
- A bite comparable to your own natural teeth
- Restored chewing ability with greater enjoyment of food
- Improved digestion and well being
- Less denture base covering the roof of your mouth